Alphabet City Music Workshops
More information and class registration:
212-330-8980 * firstname.lastname@example.org
This was an extremely helpful and informative workshop!! I learned so much. — Sarah L.
Improve your playing, songwriting and understanding of your instrument with a few basic theory concepts.
- Rhythm: Don’t get stuck using the same strumming patterns.
- Fretboard: Find the notes in your melody on the fretboard. Doing this will help you see/hear the relationship of your melody to chords.
- Chords: What chords are available to you in a key?
Improve your songwriting and ability to communicate with other musicians. New and useful skills every step of the way.
- Music Basics for Beginners: Start from scratch. Learn to read and write music notation, intro to understanding keys, creating basic chords and more!
- Music Basics Two: Learn more about chords in a key. Add to your knowledge of rhythm and song form. Short, creative assignments and more practice putting your music into chart form for other musicians to read.
- Music Theory
- Manhattan / online